First, we would like to inform you that even though the state of California is reopening on the 15th, RSVH is not. OUR REOPENING DATE WILL BE JULY 5TH. This date was chosen due to a few reasons plus preparations being made here at the hospital to make sure our staff, our clients, and their pets are as safe as possible which include making sure all of our staff is fully vaccinated or at least on the second shot of the COVID-19 vaccine.
We plan to reopen in phases as we ease back into a normal routine after a year adjusting to the unexpected. The goal is to ensure a smooth transition for our staff, our clients and their pets. While it may sound like a simple task, there are multitude of steps that must be taken before we open our doors. Here are issues that must be addressed prior to reopening:
- What is the process we will use as we allow in-client visits with their pets?
- What is the cleaning process that occurs in between in-client visits?
- How will we ensure our staff will not expose you or your pet(s) to COVID-19? Also what will be the daily steps taken to ensure the staff is healthy?
- What is the procedure in case of staff exposure to COVID-19? What is the procedure in case of a positive test for a staff member?
- What is the procedure in case of a COVID outbreak?
The reason our overall goal is staff oriented is so we can ease the burden of our clients as much as possible. We here at RSVH want you all to come inside our building with peace of mind, and with the upmost trust in us to keep you and your pet safe. You can read our solutions for the issues listed below.