We’re looking forward to seeing you and your pet. Here’s how to help make your appointment easier – and safer – in three easy steps.
Step 1: Book your pet’s appointment
Our team may contact you to see if our convenient drop-off service is right for you and your pet, or discuss your options should schedules or services shift.
Step 2: Fill out your forms
If you are new to Rancho Sequoia, please fill out the New Client Form as well as the New Pet Form before arriving to your appointment (as well as any other pet visit forms you may need).
If your pet is receiving any Surgery Services, please fill out the Surgery Drop Off Form before your arrival (as well as any other pet visit forms you may need).
Step 3: Bring in your pet
- Take all completed forms to your appointment.
- The client will enter the lobby where one of our receptionists are more than happy to help you.
- The client will then have their temperature taken and will also answer COVID-19 related questions before continuing with their appointment to ensure the client's, as well as the staff's, health and safety.
- Once the client has finished steps 1 & 2, they will be led to their designated exam room (unless there is a queue, then they will wait in the waiting room while maintain social distancing). There a doctor will conduct the exam and explain any treatment options if needed. Once the visit is over the client will wait in the exam room until the estimate for treatment is prepared.
- If the treatment is approved, the client will wait in their designated waiting room and treatment for the pet will begin. After the treatment is finished the client will pay for the treatment and exit the building with their pet.
Other Things of Note:
- We are thrilled to announce that our doors are open to ALL our clientele, regardless of vaccination status!
- Clients can stay in their car or in the parking lot if they request it.
- Food, and medication purchases will be handled over the phone and brought out to the client. According to CDC guidelines, all of our clients are REQUIRED to wear a mask while they are inside the building at all times.
- For long term prescriptions and refills, please utilize our online pharmacy at our online store for easy ordering that will arrive at your home or order directly and do curbside pickup through our PetDesk app.
- Appointments are now required for all vaccinations.
We thank you for your continued understanding and patience. We will do our best to keep you informed. Stay healthy and safe!
Rancho Sequoia Veterinary Hospital