We’re looking forward to seeing you and your pet. Here’s how to help make your appointment easier – and safer – in three easy steps.
Step 1: Book your pet’s appointment
Our team may contact you to see if our convenient drop-off service is right for you and your pet, or discuss your options should schedules or services shift.
Step 2: Fill out your forms
Complete the New Client Form, New Pet Form, or Surgery Drop Off form along with other pet visit forms you may need.
Step 3: Bring in your pet
- Take all completed forms to your appointment.
- If you’re using our drop-off service, call us when you arrive and we will send out a team member as soon as possible who will escort your pet inside.
- We will provide our own hospital slip leashes. Aggressive patients require a muzzle in advance. Our team member will meet you, take your completed forms, and bring your pet inside.
- Please have your phone handy during your pet’s visit. We’ll call you with any findings and our recommendations and perform any necessary and authorized treatments.
- When your pet's visit is complete, we'll call you to process payment and email you your invoice.
- A team member will escort your pet out, and you’re ready to head home.
- For medications or food pickup, just call in advance and we’ll arrange to bring them out to you.
- For long term prescriptions and refills, please utilize our online pharmacy at our online store for easy ordering that will arrive at your home or order directly and do curbside pickup through our PetDesk app.
- Our Thursday discount vaccine clinic, boarding, grooming and pet licensing are temporarily suspended until further notice. Appointments are required for all vaccines.
We thank you for your continued understanding and patience. We will do our best to keep you informed. Stay healthy and safe!
Rancho Sequoia Veterinary Hospital