Your Pet’s in the Best Hands When They Stay with Us
We all feel guilty about having to leave our pets behind before leaving town or heading out on vacation, but it’s easier when you know that your pet is receiving exceptional care. Our pet boarding and daycare services at Rancho Sequoia Veterinary Hospital are designed to provide your pet with all the comforts of home, with extra love and cuddles from our dedicated team members. You can rest assured knowing your pet has access to medical treatment if they need it, and will receive plenty of attention from us. After all, we believe in treating every pet like they’re our very own.
PET BOARDING ACCOMMODATIONS AND PACKAGES
We provide the following accommodations for our boarding guests:
- Clean bowls and fresh bedding changed out daily
- Feeding and bathroom routines followed per owner instruction (please provide your preferred food) and fresh water at all times (food available for purchase at hospital)
- 3 daily exercise breaks
- Housekeeping services with strict, hospital-grade cleaning protocols and pet friendly cleaning products
- Relaxing music through out the day and night during their stay
- Continuous monitoring of your pets throughout the day
- Fluid and medication administration (if necessary)
- Veterinarian available to administer medical treatment if necessary
- Tempered glass doors
- Mandatory TLC
Cats and dogs need to be up-to-date on the following vaccinations and tests. If they are not current, we can vaccinate them at drop-off time.
- DHPP (Distemper)
- 6-month Bordetella
- Canine influenza (H3N8 and H3N2)
- Negative fecal test within last 12 months
- FVRCP (Distemper)
- 6-month Bordetella
- Negative fecal test within last 12 months OR
- Up to date on annual deworming
The professionals at Rancho Sequoia Veterinary Hospital know how much your pet means to you, and are uniquely qualified to care for your pet’s needs. If something comes up and you need to leave your pet in someone else’s hands, why not choose the professionals who handle their medical issues all the time?
Call us today at 805-522-7476 for more information!